Charlotte NC Mobile Responsive Webpage Services
Why Choosing SMART Sites is a SMART Choice: It Just Makes Sense
Mobile technology has changed the way people browse the web. Setting up a mobile site separately from a desktop site can negatively affect your overall Google ranking. To make sure your ranking stays strong, there is a need to have a responsive and singular web presence. Users visiting your site on their phones will get the mobile versions of your website while those at home will be able to navigate the desktop version; all the while, each visit will contribute to your overall ranking.
Here’s a quick look at the detailed benefits that come along with responsive website design:
- Google perks – Google rewards sites with its rankings when they are equipped with responsive designs. Google favors sites that are optimized for mobile use primarily because there is one URL and not two separate and distinct locations; making it easier to share content across the web. Google is continually looking for the best ways to optimize user experience and our responsive website designs do exactly that in real time!
- Better manageability – SEO campaigns are much easier to manage with one unified website. There will no longer be a need for two separate URLs to refer to your content. It is easier for businesses to utilize the responsive design in their marketing campaigns and they can still use mobile-specific keywords integrated with more conventional keywords.
- Cost effectiveness – It is simply more economical to manage one website as opposed to two. Responsive design allows you to make changes and upgrades to your web page all in one place. A responsive website design can maximize your entire online footprint all at once while keeping maintenance and upkeep at a minimum.
- More user friendly – People are very particular about how information is displayed when they are browsing a website. A web page that is not optimized to fit their device is a major reason people often leave that site right away. Responsive design caters to users and accommodates their experience whether they are on the go or relaxing at home.
This Is What Google Has To Say
- It keeps your desktop and mobile content on a single URL, which is easier for your users to interact with, share, and link to and for Google’s algorithms to assign the indexing properties to your content.
- Sites that use responsive web design, i.e. sites that serve all devices on the same set of URLs, with each URL serving the same HTML to all devices and using just CSS to change how the page is rendered on the device. This is Google’s recommended configuration.
- Google can discover your content more efficiently as we wouldn’t need to crawl a page with the different Googlebot user agents to retrieve and index all the content.
E-Commerce Website Services
Contact Us Today To Learn More About How We Can Help You Make A Better Statement Across The Web!